One area attraction has taken the Prime Minister a light blow with its own ‘tangled’ Boris Johnson waxwork.
The York Dungeons have unveiled their all-new PM cast, which is said to reflect a confused Mr Johnson following the introduction of various lockdown rules.
Upon reopening on Monday, the attraction saw customers return as lockout restrictions were relaxed after nearly five months.
Ahead of the reopening, the dungeon leaders said they were happy to confirm their reopening plans courtesy of their own ‘Boris Johnson’.
A spokesperson said twelve months had been very “difficult,” but took a glance saying that the deliberately “muddled” cast made an appearance as the doors opened.
Meanwhile, the attraction said it was preparing behind-the-scenes measures to keep its customers safe in line with government restrictions.
Andy Turner, Managing Director of York Dungeon, said: “We look forward to welcoming new and old faces to The Dungeons.
“We can’t wait to get back to what we do best, creating scary and exciting experiences for our customers.
“Our attraction has health and safety measures in place, to make sure our clients and characters feel comfortable returning to the depths of the dungeon.”
Suggesting that the cast would not be a permanent fixture, Mr Turner said the attraction already had all the “adorable rascals” it needed.
He added: “It has been a tough year for everyone, but with the end finally in sight, we are delighted to once again welcome people with smiles and shouts to our infamous family attraction – don’t worry. , Boris Johnson will not be. sticking around we already have all the adorable rascals we need in the dungeon. ”
Restrictions in England were relaxed on Monday, May 17, with indoor mixing allowed and indoor hospitality allowed to reopen.