There’s something appealing about management games, especially business management games. It’s an opportunity to develop your boss skills without any risk, but Nivalis takes it a step further and merges it with a cyberpunk environment. Take a look at the gameplay trailer shown at the PC Gaming Show.
Nivalis received a little more attention during the PC Gaming Show on June 12, 2022. This game lets you choose a business, like a restaurant or nightclub, and run it, attracting customers and moving up the ranks. You’ll start with a small shop or stall and progress to owning all the nightlife in town.
The Nivalis Steam Page lists some features players can expect from the game. Not only will you be able to start a business, but you will also have a house to decorate and relax in. Plus, there’s fishing!
- Discover your simulated life in Nivalis and choose how you spend your time each day.
- Run businesses like restaurants, ramen stands, or nightclubs.
- Buy or grow your own ingredients.
- Cook unique dishes and mix cocktails to attract the right customers.
- Stop working for the day and go fishing instead!
- Decorate your home or buy and customize a new one.
- Discover the stories of the people you meet in the city, your friends, your clients, and maybe even find love.
Be sure to list Nivalis on Steam and keep it locked on Shacknews for more information. Many announcements were made today by PC Gaming Show as well as Xbox & Bethesda Games Show, so check those pages for more information. There’s also our own E6 2022 Shacknews coming June 14th – so stay tuned.