Update 1.21 has arrived for Minecraft dungeons, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this fix.
Developers Mojang Studios and Double Eleven have now released a sizable update for Minecraft Dungeons today, October 13, 2021. On PS4, this is patch number 1.21, although officially it is version of update 22.214.171.124.
One of the new features in this update is the introduction of the Spooky Fall Event. As expected, this is an event where you will see a lot of Halloween style items that you can win. This event will run until now and on November 2nd.
Other than that, tons of gameplay changes and bug fixes are part of this new update released today. You can read the full patch notes below.
Minecraft Dungeons Update Patch 1.21 Notes (126.96.36.199)
Scariest Fall Event:
The Spookier Fall event descends on Minecraft Dungeons to haunt your vacation with (mis) adventure. Complete Seasonal Trials to earn unique and season-exclusive items such as the Cackling Broom, Phantom Bow, and Soul Jack-O-Lantern armor set.
The event runs from October 13 (5 a.m. PDT / 12 p.m. GMT) to November 2 (5 a.m. PDT / 12 p.m. GMT). A spookier fall awaits!
REMARK: To progress towards the rewards, you must have updated to version 188.8.131.52 and be connected to the internet while completing the Seasonal Trials.
Pause the game
- The game can now be paused in local play sessions when the pause menu or inventory is open
- Added a Connectivity Status section to the game’s pause menu to indicate if the game is connected to the internet and game services. A status icon is now also present in the lower right corner of the HUD
- I made some nice changes to the layout of the Cosmetics tab in the inventory
- Fixed players taking fall damage while passing through doors (MCD-45)
- Collecting only mystery banners will now reward players with a âRaid Captain Bountyâ chest (MCD-6550)
- Fixed the Gone With The Peach achievement so that former Guardians and Drowned Necromancers no longer have to spin the fishing rod to unlock the achievement (MCD-6366)
- Fixed the Dress for Success achievement not unlocking when wearing any of the Unique Emerald Armor (MCD-6444)
- Fixed Quiver of Torment dealing absurd damage when stacked with Dynamo (MCD-4649)
- The design of the Hero’s Cloak appears correctly again (MCD-1813)
- Fixed players unable to equip the Birthday Cloak during Local Co-op (MCD-6022, MCD-6084)
- All local co-op players now share first player cosmetics when logged in on the same device
- Increased the radius of Twisting Vine Bow spores from 100 to 200, fixing Poison Trail not affecting certain mobs
- Fixed online players falling into water and not getting stuck in a block of ice as intended on Frozen Fjord
Mobs & Boss
- Fixed key golems sometimes appearing underground or falling through the ground (MCD-1729, MCD-6321)
- Fixed Frozen Zombie’s melee attack animation being out of sync from the moment it deals damage (MCD-6085)
- Fixed Golem Tempest attacks having no effect on the player (MCD-6166)
- Fixed flickering issues with large magma cubes (MCD-6576)
- Fixed Ancient Mobs dropping unique non-gold items when using the Sea Luck enchantment (MCD-6330)
- Reduced Shulker’s Levitation stun duration to prevent players from getting stuck above mobs (MCD-6337)
- Hoglins no longer ignore combat pets and the Savage Rage enchantment (MCD-5772)
- Stun creatures can no longer permanently stun players (MCD-6228)
- Fixed pets summoned from artifacts not correctly following players in sub-dungeons (MCD-6489)
- Increased target dummy health to accommodate weapons that deal more damage than their health (MCD-6431)
- Echoing Void final boss now has a chance to split Void Projects into thirds when detonated
- Fixed Auras still appearing after defeating enchanted monsters
- Echoing Void’s final mission boss no longer spawns Endermites and Mines outside the arena
- Levitation is no longer applied to Leapleaf, Squall Golem, Rampart Captain, and Ravager, to correct path finding issues
- Fixed some of the Daily Trials modifiers having no effect on melee mobs
- Poison Cloud enchantment no longer causes monsters to be thrown with excessive force
- Crowd enchantment trial rules no longer affect pets summoned by artifacts
- Fixed local co-op players getting stuck in a doorway in the Endersent area of ââCacti Canyon
- Fixed a missing Supply Chest on Pumpkin Pastures
- Fixed an invisible collision that would block arrows in the Endersent area of ââSoggy Swamp
- Fixed several issues with the puzzle in the Endersent area of ââSoggy Swamp when playing online multiplayer
- Fixed some areas blocking the player’s view of the Shattered Citadel
- Fixed some Stronghold doors open to players without Eyes of Ender
Graphics and audio
- Fixed music stuttering on the mission selection screen when pressing the cursor on the edge of the map (MCD-5807)
- Fixed graphical corruption that occurred on Desert Temple when playing on Xbox Series S (MCD-6254)
- Fixed flickering textures on some corals in Coral Rise
- Added missing traditional Chinese voiceovers for the intro and ending cutscenes of several DLC missions
- Dingy Jungle intro cutscene volume increased for Simplified Chinese
- Fixed the screen reader not reading the correct mission modifiers
- Fixed an issue that prevented the screen reader from reading inventory items in local sessions
- Fixed screen reader not reading options correctly in advanced graphics settings
- Fixed the screen reader referring to the wrong button to gift items to other players
- Endermite now has an appropriate description in the Cosmetics tab, although its previous and amazing description will be missed! (MCD-6343)
- Pressing “Show Next” on the mission selection screen now lists Flames of the Nether and Echoing Void missions in the correct order (MCD-6393)
- Fixed missing boss health bar for players joining the Shattered Citadel mid-game
- Fixed players unable to navigate through mission selection screens after pressing “Backspace”
- The main menu ‘Hero Settings’ button is now correctly aligned in all languages ââwhen playing in local co-op.
The official patch notes were originally posted on the game’s official website. Minecraft Dungeons is now available for the PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch platforms.