Show off your fighting skills.
The Thronespire is the brand new single-player dungeon in the June Lost Ark update. Similar to other dungeons, the main objective of players is to go through a multitude of floors in Lost Ark Thronespire to obtain rewards such as guardian stone crystals, gem chests, applied welds, etc. As it is one of the most recent additions to the game, many players find it difficult to complete its levels. With that in mind, we’ve got you covered with the full breakdown of the Lost Ark Thronespire dungeon.
How to start Lost Ark Thronespire and its requirements
To start Thronespire in Lost Ark, players will need to find its entrance which is scattered across almost every major city in the game. But before that, you need to meet certain requirements to be eligible for the Thronespire dungeon:
- Must have completed Punika main quest.
- Requires item level 1325 and combat level 50.
- Must have completed the Towards Power quest.
Once you meet these requirements, you are ready to face a variety of opponents. After starting the dungeon, you will encounter a bunch of regular monsters, which are quite easy to defeat. As you progress through the floors, the monsters will get stronger.
According to the rules, you will have seven minutes to complete each floor. Each level has four doors; at the end of each gate, you will have to defeat an elite. Fortunately, you get unlimited lives, with a respawn time of 5 seconds. Finally, you will encounter a final boss at the end of the Thronespire dungeon.
Lost Ark Thronespire Rewards
The Thronespire Dungeon has 50 floors in total, guarded by various monsters and bosses. While only the first 25 floors are linked to give rewards, the rest of the levels are designed to test players’ combat skills.
Here is a list of rewards for the first 25 floors:
- 1st floor: x15 Crystallized Guardian Stone Chest
- Floor 2: x20 Chest of Honor Leapstone
- Floor 3: x5 Chest of Crystallized Destruction Stone
- Floor 4: x15 Glory Shard Pouch (L)
- Floor 5: x20 Epic Engraving Recipe Selection Chest (class exclusive)
- Floor 6: x45 Ancient Platinum Coin
- Floor 7: x10 Chest of crystallized destruction stone
- Floor 8: x30 Crystallized Guardian Stone Chest
- Floor 9: x50 Ancient Platinum Coin
- Floor 10: x10 Chest of crystallized destruction stone
- Floor 11: x30 Crystallized Guardian Stone Chest
- Floor 12: x5 Large Honor Jump Stone Chest
- Floor 13: x2 Metallurgy: Basic welding
- Floor 14: x10 : Seam : Basic mending
- Floor 15: x30 Crystallized Guardian Stone Chest
- Floor 16: x10 Chest of crystallized destruction stone
- Floor 17: x20 Glory Shard Pouch (L)
- Floor 18: x10 Large Honor Jump Stone Chest
- Floor 19: x25 Glory Shard Pouch (L)
- Floor 20: x2 Metallurgy: Applied Welding
- Floor 21: x10 Sewing: Mending applied
- Floor 22: x2 Legendary Battle Engravings Recipe Selection Pouches
- Floor 23: x6 Large Honor Jump Stone Chest
- Floor 24: x60 Ancient Platinum Coin
- Floor 25: x30 level 3 gem chest
It should be noted that players can directly start from the 25th floor to instantly receive rewards for all previous floors.
That’s all you need to know about Lost Ark Thronespire Dungeon. Before you go, be sure to check out some of our other Lost Ark related content here on emagtrends, like How to Start the Vykas Legion Raid, What is Life Force in Lost Ark, and more.
Featured Image Source: Smilegate