Games company Square Enix recently unveiled the all-new Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Official Benchmark software.
the reference software features real-world play areas and character models, which give players the opportunity to test their computer’s ability to run the game. This involves preparing them for the expansion’s planned launch, which is the 23 November 2021.
This software also has the updated character creation feature, which has the ability to create the male Viera characters. This new playable race will be added to the new expansion, Endwalker. Character appearance data created through the reference software can be transferred to the retail version of the game.
There’s also a roadmap that details upcoming content leading directly to the launch of the next expansion. Players can enjoy more content additions and in-game events ahead of release:
- Make it rain campaign – Starting July 19 and ending August 11, players can get the new “annoyed” emote by completing event quests while earning bonus Manderville Gold Saucer Points (MGP) through Gold Saucer activities.
- Update 5.58 – Releasing on July 20, the update will mark the start of Season 20 of The Feast alongside other content tweaks.
- Lunar Fire Fair – This summer-themed seasonal event will return for a limited time starting August 13.
- The climb – On the occasion of the 8th anniversary of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn’s Release, The Rising is slated to begin on August 27.
- FINAL FANTASY XV Collaboration event – Players can look forward to the return of the popular event that brings FINAL FANTASY XV hero Noctis Lucis Caelum in the world of Hydaelyn. Starting September 13, players who have reached level 50 and completed the main storyline quest “The Ultimate Weapon” can enter to earn a variety of rewards, including Noctis Hairdressing and Outfit, Regalia Mount for Four, etc. Players who had already completed this quest can once again experience this questline and adventure alongside Noctis.
- Moogle Treasure Chest Event – From October 19 until the scheduled start of Endwalker Early Access On November 19, players will have another chance to collect Irregular Headstones to redeem for various rewards.
- Endwalker Launch of early access – Endwalker Early Access will take place on November 19 and allows players who have pre-ordered the game to begin their adventures before the official release on November 23, 2021.
- Post-launch events – Other seasonal events are expected to land in the months following the release of Endwalker, like All Saints’ Wake starting in late November, Starlight Celebration in December, and Heavensturn to ring in the New Year.
There is also the free login campaign for eligible people, such as those taking a break from gaming right now. It is now available until August 23, 2021 and will be playable for only fourteen days.
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker launches on PC, PlayStation 5, and PS4 on November 23, 2021.
Source: Press release
Here is the trailer: