Over the past two weeks, the upcoming Switch exclusive Shin Megami Tensei 5 topped Famitsu’s weekly leaderboards for the most anticipated upcoming games, as voted by their readers, and it was followed in second place by Final Fantasy 16. This week sees no change when it comes to the first two, with very few votes separating the two games again.
Bayonette 3, who was in third place last week, fell back to No. 4, with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s the suite drops to fifth place. They were both overwhelmed by Shiny Diamond PokÃ©mon and Shiny pearl, the duo rising from # 5 to # 3 in the charts.
In sixth place is Metroid Dread, with the PS4 and Switch versions of Super Robot Wars 30 take the next two places. Splatoon 3 in ninth place and Lost judgment at No. 10 (which had not been cast during the vote) completes the top 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between September 2-8.
1. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 541 voices
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 517 votes
3. [NSW] PokÃ©mon Shiny Diamond / Shiny Pearl – 413 votes
4. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 374 votes
5. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 360 votes
6. [NSW] Metroid Dread – 284 votes
7. [PS4] Super Robot Wars 30 – 270 voices
8. [NSW] Super Robot Wars 30 – 219 votes
9. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 212 voices
ten. [PS4] Lost Judgment – 210 votes