Want an ATB advantage and less thunder damage? Find out where to find every charm and unique accessory to do just that.
There are a lot of accessories in Final fantasy 13, each affecting your party’s stats in different ways. In this guide, we’re going to take a look at charms and some of the more unique accessories.
Charms will allow you to absorb a specific type of damage depending on what you use, while unique props all have a different effect, like upgraded potions or an ATB perk.
How to find every charm in Final Fantasy 13
|Last name||Line||Shop||Purchase price||Synthesized from||Catalyst Required||Treasure sphere||Hunting mission|
|Fire charm||Random: Fire Eater||–||–||–||–||Archylte Steppe||–|
|Ice charm||Random: Ice Eater||–||–||–||–||Archylte Steppe, Mah’Habara||–|
|Lightning charm||Random: lightning eater||–||–||–||–||Archylte Steppe||–|
|Water charm||Random: Water Eater||–||–||–||–||Archylte Steppe, Sulyya Springs||–|
|Wind charm||Random: Wind Eater||–||–||–||–||Archylte Steppe||–|
|Earth charm||Random: earth eater||–||–||–||–||Archylte Steppe||–|
|Twenty-sided die||Random: negate damage||–||–||Any other charm||Mnar Stone||–||48|
Locations of treasure spheres (Archylte Steppe)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The treasure spheres containing the charms of Archylte’s Steppe are mostly accessible without Chocobo, but are guarded by powerful monsters. It is unlikely that you will be able to claim these accessories on your first visit to Archylte’s Steppe.
- Fire charm: The southwestern section of the Archylte Steppe, the Western Benchland has a large area to the south. Check the westernmost part of this subsection for a treasure sphere.
- Ice charm: The southwestern section of the Archylte Steppe, the Western Benchland has a large area to the south. The Ice Charm is slightly west of the center of this subsection.
- Lightning charm: This treasure sphere can be found just after crossing the Western Benchland of the central expanse.
- Water charm: After completing Mark Mission 12, a new area will become available south of the central expanse. Follow it all the way to claim a Water Charm.
- Wind Charm: Look in the northeast region of the central expanse of Archylte’s steppe.
- Earth Charm: The northeast section of Archylte’s steppe, the Tors of the East, hides this treasure sphere at its most eastern edge.
Locations of Treasure Spheres (Other)
- Ice charm: After defeating Hecatoncheir in Mah’Habara, continue on the main path. You will soon come across a treasure sphere containing an ice charm.
- Water charm: If your party is tough enough to defeat the Ceratosaurs in Sulyya Springs Underground Lake, examine the water’s edge bring out two islands. One contains the charm of water, but is guarded by powerful monsters that you may not be able to defeat on your first visit to the area.
How to find every unique prop in Final Fantasy 13
|Last name||Line||Shop||Purchase price||Synthesized from||Catalyst needed||Treasure sphere||Hunting mission|
|Sifflevent scarf||ATB Advantage||Moogleworks||1000 gil||–||–||PalamÃ©cie, Massif des Yaschas||–|
|Aurore scarf||First attempt||–||–||Sifflevent scarf||Rhodocrosite||–||–|
|Pointed Toe Boots||Improved escape||Moogleworks||6000 gil||Aurore scarf||cobaltite||–||–|
|Gold watch||Additional deadlines||–||–||–||–||–||64|
|Champion badge||Victory: TP Charge||–||–||–||–||Eden||–|
|Survival Catalog||Shroud scavenger||–||–||–||–||–||15|
|Collector’s Catalog||Object collector||Moogleworks||100,000 gil||Survival Catalog||Uraninite||Taejin Tower||8|
|Catalog of connoisseurs||Collector of objects||–||–||Collector’s Catalog||Mnar Stone||–||–|
|Friend of the hunter||Kill: Libra||–||–||–||–||–||45|
|Speed ââbelt||Kill: ATB Charge||Moogleworks||10,000 gil||Friend of the hunter||Uraninite||Archylte Steppe||21, 43, 58|
|Energy belt||Kill: TP Charge||–||–||Speed ââbelt||Mnar Stone||–||1, 59|
|Doctor code||Improved potions||–||–||–||–||Sunleth’s Waterscape||41|
|Growth egg||Double CP||–||–||–||–||–||55|
|Glove Genji||Uncapped damage||–||–||–||–||–||51, 62, 63|
Locations of treasure spheres
- Doctor code: In the first area of ââChapter 6, make sure you take the side path to your left between the second and third save points. You will find the Doctor’s Code there. It’s the only one for a long time, so don’t miss it!
- Sifflevent scarf: In Chapter 9, the perspective changes between two parts. After the second segment ends with Sazh and Vanilla and you’re back to Lightning and Company, turn around immediately and check the back wall of the room for a treasure sphere.
- Sifflevent scarf: The treasure sphere can be found at the southernmost point of the Yaschas massif, in the room furthest from the paddled archeopolis.
- Speed ââbelt: From the central expanse area of ââArchylte’s Steppe, head west until you pass through the Western Benchlands. Turn north until you find yourself in the Tors of the East and continue north into a small isolated area that contains a speed belt.
- Collector’s Catalog: After defeating Dahaka in Taejin Tower, a Menhirrim will activate giving you access to the seventh floor. Go there to find a collector’s catalog along the main path.
- Champion badge: In the Siren’s Park area of ââChapter 12, make a U-turn just before leaving for Leviathan Plaza. Take the left path, then take the first right and follow the path all the way to claim the champion badge.
- Collector’s Catalog: After completing the Mark 30 mission, a new area will become available to explore Aggra’s pasture in Archylte’s Steppe. You will need a Chocobo to get there. Once you arrive in the Haerii archeopolis, stick to the right wall until you come across a treasure sphere. Open it to get a collection catalog.
Next: 10 Behind The Scenes Details Of Final Fantasy 13
Forza Horizon 5 speaks to you by name on your Microsoft account, but for some trans gamers this has unintended consequences.
About the Author