Conglomerate 451: Overloaded, a grid-based, dungeon-crawling first-person RPG with roguelike elements set in a cyberpunk world, is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch for $ 9.99, publisher 34BigThings and the RuneHeads developer.
Conglomerate 451 first released for PC via Steam in February 2020.
Here’s a look at the game, via 34BigThings:
Conglomerate 451: Overloaded is here!
Face off against a cyberworld in a grid-based first-person RPG exploring dungeons with roguelike elements.
You are the CEO of a special agency, tasked by the conglomerate city Senate to restore order in Sector 451, where corrupt corporations have established their territory. Thanks to the latest constitutional decree, you are allowed to create human clones. Build your own team, wield DNA, train your agents, equip them with top-of-the-line weapons, choose which cyber members to implant, and send the team out into the field with one goal: eradicate crime and restore order. at all costs.
- Exclusive content – Unlock the power of new cyber members!
- Manage your resources – Use your own personal R&D department to research cutting edge technology, unlocking new features, powers and progression options.
- More than just body mods – In addition to improving weapon and armor skills, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility.
- Pain and trauma system – Even the smallest injuries can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent trauma that will follow them between missions.
- Story or endless mode – It’s your choice. Story Mode brings you into a world filled with events and warfare with corrupt corporations and their propaganda. In endless mode, the game will create endless content for you.
- Benefits and changes – Your agents can acquire special skills (Perks) and obtain Mutations.
- Drugs and Disorders – buy synthetic drugs to temporarily empower your agents, with the risk of them developing mental disorders.
- Procedural Cyber Dungeons – Experience the dungeon exploration you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally generated dungeons and missions.
- If you die in the game … – Every mission could be your last thanks to Agent Permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever.
- Hack the world – Enter cyberspace mid-mission and fight your way ahead of the competition to gain crucial insights and give yourself the edge.
- Collectibles and achievements – find collectibles around the dungeons and bring them to the collector to find out the truth.
Watch a new trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the entire article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments behind the wheelincluding trolling, baiting or posting poop.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging for port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (non-nude only). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commentators. You don’t have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a reviewer is breaking this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to modify or remove any comments without notice. This comments policy is subject to change at any time.