Super Rare Games today announced a partnership with Terry Cavanagh for a physical version of Risky Dungeonsa roguelike deckbuilder, on Switch.
5,000 units will be manufactured in total. Each copy contains all current content in its cart, including Reunion DLC, full-color manual, interior artwork, exclusive sticker, and trading cards.
Luck won’t save you this time. You will need skills to survive this game. Become a giant walking dice and fight to the end of an ever-changing dungeon and battle monsters, find better loot and upgrade your heroes as you work together to defeat the goddess of fortune, Lady Luck herself. Balance your carefully planned strategies against the unknown of a roll of the dice.
– SIX PLAYABLE CHARACTERS – Choose between six very different classes: Warrior, Thief, Robot, Jester, Inventor and Witch.
– DOZENS OF ENEMIES – Fight and defeat a variety of enemies, from vacuum cleaners who want to suck your blood, to creatures from Irish mythology, to malevolent snowmen.
– ENDLESS REPLAYABILITY – Re-enter the dungeon for a totally different experience with procedurally generated levels.
– REUNION DLC INCLUDED – A major new DLC released in July that includes six new episodes, one for each contestant, new music, new arts, new equipment and new gameplay. Dicey Dungeons is bigger than ever!
– DRIVEN SOUNDTRACK – Take on Lady Luck to the catchy, upbeat and energetic beats of Chipzel.
– CARTOONY ART STYLE – Immerse yourself in the beautiful and adorable artwork of Marlowe Dobbe.
Pre-orders for the physical version of Dicey Dungeons on Switch will begin September 22 at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm UK / 7pm Europe via Super Rare Games here. Copies should be dispatched shortly after booking.
Source: Super Rare Games PR