Cyberpunk 2077 can’t seem to rest, as a master programmer on Reddit appears to have leaked plans for the game’s planned DLCs and upgrades. Players were thrilled with what purported to be a release of potential Cyberpunk DLC titles. from an Epic Store datamine by a user. The original person reportedly used an Epic developer account to pull content that no one else can, but as the lengthy rebuttal discussion reveals, that hardly happened.
Know what it was about
The researcher found indications of two major expansions, EP1 and EP2, in relation to the 17 DLC commercials. After the latest 1.2 patches, language about additional tasks for the game character Mr Hands has been discovered, leading the Redditor to believe that the first expansion will arrive in early 2022. New DLC entries not only suggest new content , but also a ‘New Game Plus’ mode, which was absent from the original game. Next-gen DLC and native updates are expected in the second half of 2021, according to the game’s new schedule. CDPR has clearly defined its work just for them, as the team is also embarking on the next edition of this game, including including The Witcher 3.
Reddit user u / Saint-Pirate has revealed what he discovered in the game’s files, which appears to indicate free DLC and expansions imminent. Here is a list of 17 items classified as DLC, some of which give you a better idea of ââwhat CD Projekt Red (CDPR) has prepared for gameplay, as well as an assessment of what these updates represent thanks to the efforts of many. Reddit boffins:
- dlc1_swp – probable smart weapon pack
- dcl2_jposes – pose for photo mode
- dlc3_kab01 – probable reworking of the Kabuki region map
- dlc4_quartz – likely character customization
- dlc5_jackets – probable additional clothing
- dlc6_apart – probable personalization of the apartment
- dlc7_pwp – probable powerful weapons
- dlc8_mirror – likely character customization
- dlc9_arr06 – probable overhaul of the Arroyo area map or new quest in the area
- dlc10_monster – probable boss fight or Witcher inspired DLC
- dlc11_jlook – likely character customization
- dlc12_mfinish – probable finisher moves like The Witcher 3 DLC
- dlc13_twp – probable technological weapons
- dlc14_arr12 – probable overhaul of the map of the Arroyo area or new quest in the area
- dlc15_ngplus – brand new game plus
- dlc16_jpn06 – probable reworking of Japantown area map
- dlc17_bwp – blunt weapons probable
Another earlier leak, the recent one, included the alleged names of the DLCs found:
- Ripperdocs extension
- Expansion of body shops
- The relic
- To the neck
- Extension of the night city
- Unnamed DLC
- Fashion forward expansion
- Night city gangs
- Chrome body
- Rides of the dark future
Must check: The Handmaid’s Tale Season 5
Upcoming red flags: don’t trust the information you see on the internet, most of which is usually false
A lot of them seemed like things you’d demand to include in free DLC, such as cyberware, vehicles, and additional clothing. Things got a lot more confusing when, in a later update, the “Relic” logo was applied to the skills page, which gave it a boost of potential authenticity.
The CDPR could conclude if they keep talking about the sequel, but they haven’t given any suggestions, let alone a release date, despite the fact that free DLC and next-gen versions of the game are expected to appear before the end of 2021. As it is getting late, they may well appear at the same time. Until then, take everything you see with a grain of salt.
But what’s the point of distorting everything?
It is not known what this was for, but it could have been to raise funds for a program. Almost everything he wrote on his blog has been deleted as of now.