Once upon a time, at least six months ago for example, the rage to run on a cyberpunk road. But then things took a turn for the worse Cyberpunk 2077 has failed completely to live up to the hype of the most discussed game ever, and the whole scene started to die down. But that doesn’t stop PQube from rallying to the idea once again, giving gamers the chance to soak up a world fueled by cyberpunk. Quantum replica.
Available for purchase and download now on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S and PlayStation, alongside a Steam version that has been around for good years, Quantum Replica was developed by those at On3D Studios, before being picked up by the PQube Game to find the console release.
It’s priced at £ 9.99, and just £ 6.49 on PS4, and if you decide to jump your feet first, you’ll find yourself immersed in 2084. This is where the Union rules things, with citizens and humble beings living in total fear of a ruthless army and their payers. Things must change.
You enter as Alpha, a vigilante unaware of the past, before embarking on an adventure bordering on super-fast, stealth and the principle that exploration is good. With no less than five Control Districts to run through – each of them having their own unique defenses and challenges – a ton of enemies to face and the possibility of fighting the Syndicate for the sake of humanity, it seems there should be a lot to like about Quantum Replica.
The main features of Quantum Replica include:
- – A lightning-fast stealth adventure – which combines classic Metal Gear-style cat and mouse espionage with time-bending neon-infused cyberpunk action! Jump out of the shadows and manipulate time to take out enemies and avoid safety undetected.
- – Play as “Alpha”, a fugitive on the run, with no memory of your past. It’s up to you to infiltrate a shadowy government organization to reclaim your memories and start rebellion in a city firmly ruled by the state.
- – Explore a cyberpunk world for clues to your past. Unlock a range of weapons, gadgets, and abilities, which can be used to go undetected, overcome security, and face increasingly difficult enemy clashes.
- – Comprising 5 distinct districts, each with their own unique challenges and environments. From gritty streets and rooftops patrolled by state police, to high-tech facilities with strict security – keen reflexes and keen intelligence are needed to stay one step ahead of the enemy.
- – Face tough bosses and enemy clashes in each district. With a flexible arsenal of gadgets and timebending abilities, find unique strategies to take them down at your leisure.
- – Quantum Replica has a haunting dystopian take on the future, with the dark streets of the totalitarian state punctuated with sleek neon visuals to accompany stealth play and high-speed action.
Our full Xbox gaming review should be with you in the coming days, so keep an eye out for it if you want to learn more about how this cyberpunky world works. If you are convinced on the subject, just go to Xbox Store or PlayStation Store. Of course, PC via Steam is another viable option. Let us know which version you decide to choose.
Description of the game:
It is 2084 and the world is bowed to a ruthless corporate alliance known as the Syndicate. Under the flickering neon lights of an endless metropolis, citizens scratch their lives, fearing armies of mercenaries and their faceless masters. Here the secrets are buried bitter and deep. Secrets you must find. You play as “Alpha”, a vigilante with no memory of your past.